What is traffic arbitrage, how to acquire it for your website and capitalize on its reselling? What challenges are waiting for you in that direction? The most important issues will be discussed by well-known and experienced experts during the Login Casino webinar.
The list of the webinar presenters includes practising arbitrators, professionals in affiliate marketing, managers and experts from the leading companies. Namely:
- Konstantin Novofastovskyj, Head of advertising traffic audit service ClickFrog.ru;
- Mariya Lepshikova, Lawyer at Pravovaya Liniya, LLC;
- Vyacheslav Ustimenko, Managing Partner of LawBoot;
- Dmitryi Belyanin, Marketing Director at DAO.Casino;
- Vadym Potapenko, Head of Sales department at Slotegrator;
- Roman Bout, General Manager of Quintessence;
- Tatyana Nasonova, Head of Gambling.pro;
- Daniil Variga, Head of SMM department at Smile-Expo;
- Peter Barinov, Chief Editor of the online magazine “Casino Rating”;
- Eduard Rogov, Marketing Director at Quints;
- Inna Babych, co-owner of Gagarin.Partners.
The abovementioned experts will highlight a number of issues that are relevant and indispensable for successful business development. Traffic arbitrage cases, special features of the procedure in the Russian and European markets, current promotional trends, including top channels for gambling websites, affiliate programs for traffic arbitrage when working with the target audience. All this will be included in the list of key topics of the webinar.
Lawyers will tell about legal nuances of working with affiliate programs across the CIS region and cover the most important aspects of Visa/MasterCard implementation including limitations for these payment methods. The experts will also explain how to operate in AppStore and Google Play.
Cryptogambling – a new trend in the gambling business. During the webinar, the speakers will share their knowledge about target audience acquisition and what “target audience” actually is.
Moreover, you will receive the general information about adult target audience acquisition on a fee-paying and non-fee-paying basis. The experts will explain the role of transit websites and push-notifications in this process as well as how they can influence one’s profit.
Rules of Participation
The event is scheduled for May 29-30. The speakers will be making their presentations on the first and on the second day from 14:00 to 19:00 MSK.
The only thing you need to do in order to join the webinar is to register on the event website.
Each participant of the webinar, regardless of his/her location, will get access to the high-quality information that is tailored specifically to the interests and needs of the audience. Besides, there will be an opportunity to pose questions to the speakers and get acquainted with top-level professionals.