Founded in 2009, SBC Global (Sports Betting Community) works with industry leaders to develop the sports betting and gaming industries. Our services include news coverage, knowledge creation, marketing & product consultancy, conferences and exhibitions, seminars and industry awards.
SBC is founded and managed by Rasmus Sojmark and Andrew McCarron. Together with its sister company Oddslife, the company has 30 employees, with headquarters in London, and offices in Manchester, Kiev (Ukraine) and Poznan (Poland). Our main brands include:
SBC Events organise the largest international events for the sports, sports betting and gaming industries, with focus on inspiring content, information, networking and new business for senior executives. Each year several thousand people attend our events.
SBC News is dedicated to raise the profile of companies within the sports, sports betting and gaming industries, with 60,000 unique monthly users.
SBC Media offer B2B and B2C content marketing strategy, event management and marketing services. Clients include LeoVegas, Bet365, Better Collective, Energybet etc.
Esports Insider (ESI) is a news and media platform focused on the business of esports. The ESI team brings you strong news analysis, opinion pieces, interviews and esports betting coverage.
Affiliate Insider (AFI) Affiliate Insider is focused on news, training and events towards and affiliates and operators within the gaming industry.
Casino Beats covers the global casino, resorts and iGaming industries. From news and features to interviews and reviews, the site’s team of experts have got it covered.
Oddslife is a social and gamified sports betting platform, with focus on partnerships with operators and sports media brands to reach, engage and monetise sports fans. The company is backed by some of the largest sports media and gaming technology companies in Europe.
You want to be part of an amazing team and rapidly growing company in the sports and sports betting industries. You are an ambitious person that master every area of the sales process. You understand how to undertake commercial tasks and work closely with the marketing team as part of your overall role and responsibility. You will be reporting into the CEO & Founder of SBC Global.
- Sell advertising, sponsorship and editorial services across all SBC verticals
- Manage the sales team and their monthly / yearly targets and performance
- Plan with sales team to attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions
- Work with sales material and presentations for all SBC verticals
- Create monthly sales report on behalf of the entire sales team
- Establish sales objectives and assist with annual sales plans
- Identify new sales and business opportunities for the company
- Manage and work with CRM system across verticals
- Collect data and information to maintain and grow the CRM system
- Grow the SBC brand awareness through events and marketing efforts
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ideally 5+ years of sales experience and relationship building
- Experience with managing a sales team
- Experience with sales planning and reporting
- Knowledge of the sports betting / gambling industry is a bonus
- Experience with Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM systems
- Excellent sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent understanding of business clients and relationships
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to lead and motivate the sales team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure
- A full driving licence is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work within the fast paced and exciting sports betting and gaming industry
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in West London
- A great team with lots of experience from the sports betting and gaming industry
- Be part of fast growing and exciting news, media and event company
- Travel to trade shows around the world, including SBC’s own events
- Competitive salary, bonus and remuneration package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Head of Sales who is looking to establish a senior sales and commercial career within the sports betting and gaming industry.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org