- Draft agenda of the 2023 MARE BALTICUM Gaming & TECH Summit is now available
- Leading speakers from globally recognized companies confirmed
- Discounted rate available until mid-March
The success of the MARE BALTICUM GAMING & TECH SUMMIT is guaranteed based on the results the team at HIPTHER Agency has seen in the past 7 years when connecting several industry stakeholders during their summits and meetups. Without any doubt, the #hipthers always strive to bring quality discussions for the audience.
In 2023, the 2-day event will feature even more forward-thinking discussions, bring quality compliance reports and share the latest market-related information from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and more.
The event takes place at the luxurious Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga, and the delegates are invited to take part in an upgraded event that has always been considered as a must-attend conference in the region for many leaders.
The draft agenda is now available and the organizers invite you to register at the discounted rate that is available until 19 March.
Register here | View the program | Become a Sponsor
The draft agenda includes the following panels and topics:
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Blockchain in the Baltic region
- Fintechs in the Baltic region and beyond
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Nordics
- SEO for the Baltic region, localization and translation
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: D-A-CH
- Blockchain in gaming and the future of Web3
- The opportunity and challenges of entering the Baltic
- IMGL MasterClass
- Marketing in the metaverse
- VRevolution – XR, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Responsible Gaming
- AI at the tip of our fingers, changing the world rapidly
- Esports, Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports in the Baltic and Nordic region
- Slots, Gamification, game development, streaming by the masters
- BSG Awards 2023 & BTECH Awards 2023
50 speakers are already confirmed, here are some of the names from the extensive list:
- Rebecca Barbaro Sant – Founder at The Authentic Brief
- Andrius Gabnys – Founding Attorney at Gabnys.Gabniene
- Dr. Simon Planzer – Partner at PLANZER LAW
- Gustaf Hoffstedt – Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Morten Ronde – CEO at Danish Online Gambling Association and Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling
- Karolis Gogaitis – General Manager at CBet.lt
- Lolita Sumskaite – Head of Unit at Ministry of Finance, Lithuania
- Kaido Ulejev – Commercial Director CEECA at Betsson Group
- Dainis Niedra – Chief Operating Officer at Enlabs (part of Entain)
- Saulius Racevicius – Board Member of the Fintech Hub LT
- Signe Birne – Director of Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of the Republic of Latvia
- Dr. Joerg Hofmann – Partner at MELCHERS LAW
- Sören Meius – Estonian Ministry of Finance
- Viktoria Soltesz – Founder at PSP Angels
- Rita McClelland – Principal Analysts at VIXIO
- Daniel Gunba – Founder / CEO of NFT project TRIIONFT
Besides the speakers and moderator, the top decision-makers and business influencers are joining the key event of the Baltic and Nordic region during Spring time and be ready to gain access to a wealth of information while also enjoying some quality networking.
C-level executives, compliance experts, government officials who are active in the iGaming, eSports, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality, and many more are going to share their knowledge and are ready to meet you in Riga between 16-17 May 2023.
Participants also have the opportunity to explore the future by entering the metaverse via virtual reality goggles onsite during the show.
At the moment you can enjoy a substantial discount by opting to register early or opting for the Combo Pass (which includes 3 nights of accommodation at the official hotel). You can find more details here: https://hipther.com/events/riga/regriga2023/
As always, the team is continuing their initiative for a sustainable future are taking even more steps that directly impact the conservation of the planet’s ecosystem and biodiversity
Additionally, make sure to keep an eye on the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups, which also offer a virtual opportunity to stay up to date with the gaming industry throughout the year.
Hipther Agency is the parent brand of European Gaming, PICANTE, WireUp Zone, Gaming Americas, eSports Connect, the HIPTHER news app, and the WireUp networking app found on the Play Store.
To receive constant updates from the HIPTHER network and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Zoltan Tuendik (Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther) at [email protected]
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
[email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
[email protected], +40 731 394 220
About Hipther Agency
One Stop Agency for multiple industries, services and activities.
HIPTHER AGENCY is the parent brand of several leading news outlets and international conferences that cover several industries such as Entertainment, Technology, Gaming and Gambling, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Quantum Technology, Legal Cannabis, Health and Lifestyle, VR/AR, eSports and many more.
Hipther Agency consists of 17 news outlets that cover news from around the world and a portfolio of conferences that cover five continents (North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean and Europe).
For more details visit www.hipther.agency
Quick links: List of News Outlets | Upcoming Events | Past Events | TV | WireUP (social media platform)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.