· Prague Gaming & TECH Summit will feature RSVP round table discussions with a focus on Czechia, Poland, Romania, Finland, and USA
· Leading experts from globally recognized companies confirmed
There are less than two weeks left until the #hipthers will open the doors to the highly awaited PRAGUE GAMING & TECH SUMMIT.
As mentioned in earlier press releases, the 2023 edition of the Prague Gaming & TECH Summit, which will take place between 29-30 March at Vienna House Andel’s Prague, will bring new features to the program to boost engagement among delegates and supplement the content.
Besides the quality content shared during the panel discussions and keynote presentations, a limited number of delegates can join 5 region-oriented round table discussions.
The exclusive round table discussions are core functionality of the Prague Summit and allow delegates to address more complex questions to the leading expert with valuable information about each jurisdiction. Each country is assigned a round table where up to 5 delegates can sit in and formulate questions for the experts.
- The roundtable discussion about Czechia will be led by Václav Ulrich – Co-founder of the Institute for Gambling Regulation
- The roundtable discussion about Finland will be led by Antti Kovula – Legal Advisor at Legal Gaming Attorneys at Law
- The roundtable discussion about Romania will be led by Dan Iliovici – Vice President at Rombet
- The roundtable discussion about Poland will be led by Piotr Dynowski – Partner/Attorney at Law/Head of IP/Media/Tech&Comms Practice at Bird & Bird Poland
- The roundtable discussion about the USA will be led by William J. Pascrell, III, Esq – Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
The 2023 edition Prague Gaming & TECH Summit is supported by the following sponsors: Cloudflare, GR8 TECH, Nordic Gambling, NSoft, nanocosmos, Tom Horn Gaming, TriStratus, Endorphina, No Fluff Jobs, Bragg Group, and Vit2Go.
In 2023, the event becomes a 2-day conference that automatically increases the networking opportunities, thus the team has lined up some unique networking sessions for you to benefit from.
C-level executives, compliance experts, government officials who are active in the iGaming, eSports, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality, and many more are going to share their knowledge and are ready to meet you in Prague between 29-30 March 2023.
Participants also have the opportunity to explore the future by entering the metaverse via virtual reality goggles onsite during the show.
Until 20 March, you can still register at the normal rate by opting for either the Delegate Pass or Combo Pass (which includes 3 nights of accommodation at the official hotel). You can find more details here: https://hipther.com/events/prague/regprague2023/
As always, the team is continuing their initiative for a sustainable future are taking even more steps that directly impact the conservation of the planet’s ecosystem and biodiversity
Additionally, make sure to keep an eye on the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups, which also offer a virtual opportunity to stay up to date with the gaming industry throughout the year.
To receive constant updates from the HIPTHER network and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Zoltan Tuendik (Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther) at [email protected]
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
[email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
[email protected], +40 731 394 220