What is the SBC Digital Summit North America?
The SBC Digital Summit North America is a virtual event for the betting and gaming industry in North America. The Summit is just like any other SBC physical event, you can visit the exhibition, go to conference sessions or enjoy the multiple networking opportunities. All facilitated and supported by the SBC Events team.
How do I navigate my way around the SBC Digital Summit North America?
When you attend the Digital Summit you arrive at the Lobby Area from where you can access all the different rooms of the event. Each room is clearly signposted and is accessed by clicking on the room.
The rooms at the Digital Summit include:
- Exhibition Hall is where you can visit exhibition booths to meet with the exhibitors and view their products. Once on the exhibitor booths, you will be able to chat and collect information from the exhibitors, including viewing video demonstrations of the latest solutions
- Conference Auditorium is where you can listen and view all of the speaker panels and presentations. You can listen and view live or on demand as all of the sessions are recorded.
- Visit the Networking Lounge to interact with your fellow attendees, here you can have 1-to-1 private chats or enter into group conversations
- Product Display is where you can quickly view the latest gaming and betting products from the industry’s top suppliers.
- Help Desk If you have any queries at any point during the Digital Summit you can visit the Help Desk located in the main reception.
What is the technology being used for the SBC Digital Summit North America?
SBC has partnered with leading virtual event technology provider 6Connex. The 6Connex virtual event platform combines a great user experience with robust technology which can support several thousand users simultaneously.
Please explain how Networking at the SBC Digital Summit North America works?
Networking is a key part of any SBC event and the SBC Digital Summit North America is no different. If you are in the Networking Lounge it could not be easier to engage in public or private chats with fellow attendees. With just a couple of clicks you have the option to enter into 1-to-1 conversations or set up group chats to have a wider conversation.
You can also network with exhibitors and sponsors by visiting their booths in the Exhibition Hall. Simply click request information and one of the booth representatives will be along to help you with your enquiry.
How does the conference work?
There is a packed conference schedule running all the way through the Digital Summit.
You can view conference sessions live or watch them on demand at a time convenient to you.
Can I set up meetings in advance?
You will be able to request meetings with exhibitors and sponsors before the event. This will be set up soon.
Can I attend the event from my tablet or phone?
Yes, attendees can experience the full event from a tablet or smart-phone/device.
What if I miss the live event?
No problem! You will be able to come back to the virtual environment and watch the videos and audio presentations after the event. However, to be able to interact with your peers and sponsors, we recommend attending the live event.
How do I get access to the SBC Digital Summit North America?
Passes are not yet available. You can however register your interest HERE to receive an alert once passes are available.
Is there a cost to attend the SBC Digital Summit North America?
Yes, you and your colleagues can enjoy these in-depth insights and networking opportunities without having to break the bank, thanks to great value ticket prices.
Individual delegate passes are available for $55. Company passes are also available for group discount rates of $350 (for 10 passes), $500 (for 25 passes) and $1,000 (for 100 passes).