25 Apr Fewer than 100 tickets left for BOF 2017
Due to fantastic interest and demand, there are now fewer than 100 tickets available for Betting on Football 2017, the fourth incarnation of the international sports and football betting trade conference.
With no less than 140 leading industry speakers, #bofcon2017 (3-5 May @ Stamford Bridge) is set to deliver the most senior speaker line-up of any betting conference to date.
We are encouraging interested companies to register ASAP to avoid disappointment, and pick up a full-access ticket with all the following benefits:
Access to the betting industry’s key decision makers
You will get 1-on-1 access to 800+ senior executives from:
- 120 different OPERATORS
- 100 key industry SUPPLIERS
- 75 top SPORTSBOOK AFFILIATES
- 50 FOOTBALL CLUBS and ORGANISATIONS
Unrivalled source of industry expertise and knowledge
You, your company and team members will hear and learn from the absolute best and brightest in the sports betting industry. In fact, with a massive 140 speakers, we are offering the strongest speaker lineup in the industry!
The list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Shay Segev, COO, GVC Holdings
- John O’Reilly, Non-Executive Director, William Hill
- Fabio Schiavolin, CEO, SNAI
- Per Widerstrom, CEO, Fortuna Entertainment Group
- Britt Boeskov, CPO, Kindred Group
- Zeno Ossko, Managing Director, Betstars
- Markus Peuler, CEO, Mybet
- Jim Humberstone, GVC Holdings, Group Trading & B2B Director
- Niels Erik Folmann, CEO, Danske Spil
- Jesper Kärrbrink, CEO, Mr Green
- Johan Styren, CEO, Leo Vegas
- Alexander Martin, Board Member, Merkur / Cashpoint
- David Bazak, CEO, 10Bet
- Sergey Portnov, CEO, Parimatch
Give your business a boost
The event offers you a unique opportunity to convert new acquaintances and meetings into business leads and bring back plenty of ROI from the event.
Network at some of London’s leading event venues
Kensington Roof Gardens, the famous restaurant and club owned by Richard Branson, is the location for the official networking party on Wednesday 3rd May.
‘Under the Bridge’, the famous London club below Stamford Bridge, is the Thursday 4th May closing party venue. The club is known as Roman Abramovich’s favourite venue, and was recently refurbished for £30 million.
Check out the latest products to shake up the industry
Discover new products and business opportunities from the 40 exhibitors in the 1,400 sqm exhibition area, which also includes two large networking areas for sit down meetings.
Organise high-level meetings before and during and the event
You can use the Conference App (iOS and Android Stores) to access a list of all attendees. You have the option to message everyone to arrange meetings before and during the event.
Leave your wallet at home
Once you have paid for your conference ticket, everything is free! This includes breakfast, lunch, exhibition, conference sessions, networking drinks, networking events and much more.
On top of that, we have deliberately kept the ticket costs to an absolute minimum considering all the value provided by top speakers, sessions, networking and high level business opportunities.
- Download the agenda and book tickets here: http://sbcevents.com/betting-on-football-2017/
- Not convinced yet? Have a look at the video from last year’s event to understand just how cool Betting on Football 2017 will be: https://youtu.be/wFuXtiEk8aA